Work Well in Groups
- Diana Hopkins - Freelance Consultant
- Tom Reid - Freelance Consultant
Super Quick Skills
Specific Study Skills (General) | Study Skills (UG)
- Build communication skills and get to know your team
- Define roles and workloads by playing to everyone’s strengths
- Resolve challenges so you can avoid conflict.
Super Quick Skills provides the essential building blocks you need to succeed at university - fast. Packed with practical, positive advice on core academic and life skills, you’ll discover focused tips and strategies to use straight away. Whether it’s writing great essays, understanding referencing or managing your wellbeing, find out how to build good habits and progress your skills throughout your studies.
- Learn core skills quickly
- Apply them right away and see results
- Succeed in your studies and in life
Super Quick Skills gives you the foundations you need to confidently navigate the ups and downs of university life.
Watch our Super Quick introduction to working well in groups with one of the authors, Tom Reid.
Visit the SAGE Study Skills hub for tips, resources and videos on study success!
Never received a digital copy.
A practical look at group dynamics and the underlying theories. Works well as a guide for students who are being asked to do independent group work. Also useful to teachers who maybe struggling with setting up effective group work in the classroom, or employers looking to improve group dynamics.