Transformative Social Work Practice
- Erik M.P. Schott - University of Southern California, USA
- Eugenia L. Weiss - University of Southern California, USA
Social Work Practice (General)
Password-protected Instructor Resources include the following:
- A Microsoft® Word® test bank is available containing multiple choice, true/false, short answer, and essay questions for each chapter. The test bank provides you with a diverse range of pre-written options as well as the opportunity for editing any question and/or inserting your own personalized questions to effectively assess students’ progress and understanding.
- A Respondus electronic test bank is available and can be used on PCs. The test bank contains multiple choice, true/false, short answer, and essay questions for each chapter and provides you with a diverse range of pre-written options as well as the opportunity for editing any question and/or inserting your own personalized questions to effectively assess students’ progress and understanding. Respondus is also compatible with many popular learning management systems so you can easily get your test questions into your online course.
- Editable, chapter-specific Microsoft® PowerPoint® slides offer you complete flexibility in easily creating a multimedia presentation for your course.
“[This book] is a foundation of social work practice text for the 21st century! Designed to educate the social work student on the broad strokes as well as nuances of practice that have been and will be influenced by the Affordable Care Act legislation, it takes into consideration the practice needs of adults, children, families, and diverse populations. The text incorporates a local, national, and international perspective and uses evidence-based practice approaches. The editors have gathered noted scholars worldwide to write about areas involving numerous and varied areas of social work. If you are an educator, looking for a cutting-edge text for your students, think about using this rich, detailed and broad-scope text. I know my students will be using it ASAP.”
“So much current wisdom in one text! A must-have resource for social work students, as well as experienced clinicians, regardless of specialty.”
“This text is a uniquely structured and comprehensive compilation of journal quality and research-rich content chapters, which aid in demonstrating social work’s integrative partnership with various fields of practice. It highlights social work practice today through its exploration of a range of issues from children and families to aging and communities while offering targeted interventions proven from practice and research.”