Interdisciplinary Perspectives on Cross-Cultural Relations
- Virginia H. Milhouse - University of Oklahoma, Oklahoma City, OK, USA, University of Oklahoma, USA
- Molefi Kete Asante - Temple University, USA, Associate Professor, School of Journalism & Communication, University of Queensland
- Peter O. Nwosu - California State University, Sacramento, USA, California State University, Northridge, USA
Cross Cultural Psychology & Diversity | Intercultural Communication | Sociology (General)
· Takes a more criticalltural worldview of intercultural communication.
· Includes some of the major thinkers of the contemporary times, including Molefi Kete Asante, Ama Mazama, Anthony Monteiro, and Ali Mazrui.
The book is constructed so that professors and students of any cultural group might use it.
“This volume touches on a wide variety of issues that derive
from some aspect of cultural difference. . . . The editors have brought together
a rich blend of advocacy and several excellent reviews of specific research