The SAGE Qualitative Research Kit
- Uwe Flick - Freie Universtität Berlin, Germany
Qualitative Research Kit
Qualitative Research (General)
Fully updated and expanded to ten volumes, this second edition of The SAGE Qualitative Research Kit contains the essential, state-of-the-art tools for those engaging in qualitative research. Bringing together concise, practical texts by leading academics in the field, the Kit guides students and researchers through designing and carrying out research using the full range of qualitative methods, from focus groups and interviews to ethnography and discourse analysis. Containing three brand new titles, the kit updates and extends coverage across ethnography, grounded theory, triangulation and mixed methods.
All books are extensively cross-referenced, making this a cohesive and invaluable resource for those teaching or learning in the disciplines of the social sciences, health and education.
- Designing Qualitative Research Uwe Flick
- Doing Interviews Svend Brinkmann and Steinar Kvale
- Doing Ethnography Amanda Coffey (new in this edition)
- Doing Focus Groups Rosaline Barbour
- Using Visual Data in Qualitative Research Marcus Banks
- Analyzing Qualitative Data Graham R. Gibbs
- Doing Conversation, Discourse and Document Analysis Tim Rapley
- Doing Grounded Theory Uwe Flick (new in this edition)
- Doing Triangulation and Mixed Methods Uwe Flick (new in this edition)
- Managing Quality in Qualitative Research Uwe Flick