Responding to this demand, The Handbook of Spatial Analysis is a comprehensive and authoritative discussion of issues and techniques in the field of Spatial Data Analysis. Its principal focus is on:
• why the analysis of spatial data needs separate treatment
• the main areas of spatial analysis
• the key debates within spatial analysis
• examples of the application of various spatial analytical techniques
• problems in spatial analysis
• areas for future research
Aimed at an international audience of academics, The Handbook of Spatial Analysis will also prove essential to graduate level students and researchers in government agencies and the private sector.