The Program Evaluation Standards
A Guide for Evaluators and Evaluation Users
- Donald B. Yarbrough - University of Iowa, USA
- Lyn M. Shulha - Queen’s University at Kingston, Canada
- Rodney K. Hopson - Duquesne University, USA
- Flora A. Caruthers - Office of Program Policy Analysis and Government Accountability, Florida Legislature
Evaluation (General) | Research Methods & Evaluation (General)
This new edition:
- Provides extensive attention to cultures and contexts in evaluations
- Encourages reflective practice based on in-depth understanding of standards and their applications
- Suggests flexible approaches for learning how to use the standards
- Includes a new section, Evaluation Accountability, emphasizing metaevaluation for improvement and accountability guided by three new metaevaluation standards
- Includes case scenarios and applications across multiple standards to help users apply the standards individually and in concert
- Offers updated documentation reference lists.
This book summarizes the standards to which the students will be held. It will stand them in good stead both as a text for this course and as a reference in the future.