The On-Your-Feet Guide to Visible Learning
- Shirley Clarke - Shirley Clarke Education LLC
- John Hattie - The University of Melbourne, Australia
VLP Official Collection Badge
Formative Assessment | Teaching Methods & Learning Styles | Visible Learning
All On-Your-Feet Guide orders receive FREE SHIPPING! Use code SHIPOYFG at check out.
Everyone knows that feedback works, and yet not everyone does feedback well. It’s especially hard to give feedback during a class session. This helpful guide will help teachers provide on-the-go feedback that:
- Aligns to learning intentions and success criteria
- Is delivered at just the right time
- Matches a learner’s stage of learning (surface, deep, or transfer)
On-Your-Feet Guides (OYFGs) provide you with the ultimate “cheat sheet” to implement effective change in your classroom while in the moment of teaching. Designed for accessibility, and providing step-by-step guidance, the OYFGs are written by experts who take research-based practices and make them doable for the busy teacher.
Each On-Your-Feet Guide is laminated, 8.5”x11” tri-fold (6 pages), and 3-hole punched.
Use the On-Your-Feet Guides
- When you know the “what” but need help with the “how”
- As a quick reference to support a practice you learned in a PD workshop or book
- To learn how to implement foundational practices
- When you want to help your students learn a specific strategy, routine, or approach, but aren’t sure how to do it yourself
Leading rigorous instruction is no easy task. This series is a powerful, yet simple model for deepening student’s learning experiences and focuses on urgent high impact practices that creatively meet and extend the curriculum standards and serves as a road map that has tons of grab and go ideas. These guides are a “must have” resource that new and experienced teachers will return to time and time again to refine their skills.