The On-Your-Feet Guide to Learning Transfer
Teaching Methods & Learning Styles
All On-Your-Feet Guide orders receive FREE SHIPPING! Use code SHIPOYFG at check out.
The goal of learning is to develop strong thinkers and problem-solvers who can apply what they have learned in the classroom to innovate in the real world. That’s learning transfer. This On-Your-Feet Guide to Learning Transfer will help you break down the steps needed to implement this important strategy to engage and motivate your students and make your classroom relevant.
This On-Your-Feet Guide provides:
- A step-by-step method for ensuring that learning transfer happens in your classroom
- Guidance on how to identify the concepts in learning outcomes
- Examples showing how to write concept questions to help students make their own connections between key concepts
- Prompts to help students apply conceptual relationships to increasingly dissimilar contexts
Full of rich examples and ideas, this guide will make learning transfer a successful learning strategy in your classroom!
Use the On-Your-Feet Guides
- When you know the “what” but need help with the “how”
- As a quick reference to support a practice you learned in a PD workshop or book
- To learn how to implement foundational practices
- When you want to help your students learn a specific strategy, routine, or approach, but aren’t sure how to do it yourself