- How do I go about writing a journal article?
- How do I maximise my chances of getting it published in a top journal?
- How do I know what journal to select?
- How do I best adapt my research work in order to get published?
In this accessible, informative and entertaining book, Becker and Denicolo introduce the best practical strategies available to help you maximise your chances of success in getting your work published in the journal of your choice.
This book offers down-to-Earth advice on such vital topics as:
- How to write and get the style right
- What to select for publication
- How to plan for success
- How to cope with writer's block
- Working with editors and reviewers
- How to cope with rejection
This is a must-have book for anyone seeking to write for successful journal publication.
The Success in Research series, from Cindy Becker and Pam Denicolo, provides short, authoritative and accessible guides on key areas of professional and research development.
Avoiding jargon and cutting to the chase of what you really need to know, these practical and supportive books cover a range of areas from presenting research to achieving impact, and from publishing journal articles to developing proposals. They are essential reading for any student or researcher interested in developing their skills and broadening their professional and methodological knowledge in an academic context.
A collection of free tips, exercises and resources from all books in the Success in Research series