On-Your-Feet Guide: This Is Interactive Read-Alouds, Grades K-6
- Douglas Fisher - San Diego State University, USA
- Nancy Frey - San Diego State University, USA
- Diane Lapp - San Diego State University, USA
- Kelly Johnson - San Diego State University, USA
All On-Your-Feet Guide orders receive FREE SHIPPING! Use code SHIPOYFG at check out.
In this easy-to-use but comprehensive guide to Interactive Read-Alouds, teachers will learn what they are, how to prepare before, during and after an Interactive Read-Aloud, and how to assess it.
In this On-Your-Feet Guide, teachers will find:
- Lesson outline included with “What the teacher says/does and What the student does displayed side-by-side.
- An If-Then chart that helps teachers troubleshoot common problems.
- Both the why and the how of assessing students included.
On-Your-Feet Guides (OYFGs) provide you with the ultimate “cheat sheet” to implement effective change in your classroom while in the moment of teaching. Designed for accessibility, and providing step-by-step guidance, the OYFGs are written by experts who take research-based practices and make them doable for the busy teacher.
Each On-Your-Feet Guide is laminated, 8.5”x11” tri-fold (6 pages), and 3-hole punched.
Use the On-Your-Feet Guides
- When you know the “what” but need help with the “how”
- As a quick reference to support a practice you learned in a PD workshop or book
- To learn how to implement foundational practices
- When you want to help your students learn a specific strategy, routine, or approach, but aren’t sure how to do it yourself