- Daniel W. Baack - University of Denver, USA
- Barbara Czarnecka - London South Bank University, UK
- Donald Baack - Pittsburg State University, Pittsburg, USA
International Business & Management (General) | International Marketing
Now in its second edition, International Marketing continues to provide its trademark integrated approach that explores marketing concepts in depth within a truly international context.
The authors discuss five key factors that impact any international marketing venture – culture, language, political/legal systems, economic systems, and technological differences – in relation to the core marketing concepts of markets, products, pricing, distribution (place), and promotion.
The book also covers sustainability and bottom-of-the-pyramid issues within each chapter with rich illustrations and examples from both multinational companies and smaller local concerns.
New to the second edition:
- More global focus through new examples, case studies and the experience brought by new co-author, Barbara Czarnecka
- Brand new chapter on Culture & Cross-Cultural Marketing, including political unrest and the recent return to nationalism (e.g. Brexit and the Trump presidency) and further coverage of developing countries
- New coverage of digital advances and social media marketing
- Updated theory and methods, including Service Dominant Logic (S-DL), Consumer Culture Theory (CCT), and Netnography
- Additional videos supplementing the comprehensive online resource package for students and lecturers
A wealth of online resources complement this book. These include a test bank of 50-65 questions per chapter, PowerPoint slides, sample syllabi, interactive maps, country fact sheets, flashcards, SAGE journal articles, and guidelines for developing a marketing plan.
· Learning Objectives and Chapter Outlines
· Video Resources
· SAGE Journal Articles
· International Marketing Plan
· Test Bank
· PowerPoints slides
· SAGE Journal Articles
· Answers to End-of-Chapter and Discussion Questions
· Class Assignments
· Learning Objective and Chapter Outlines
· Course Syllabi
· Course Cartridge
This now updated and comprehensive textbook offers a truly global approach to International Marketing and combines classic approaches to marketing (the 4Ps) with new developments in the field (S-DL, for example) alongside broader societal issues and impacts such as digitalization, sustainability, and trade wars and protectionism. A must read for all Marketing and Management students!
This book will be used as a core-literature. I am very satisfied (especially also with the supplementary online material).
Current and up-to-date.
Unfortunately, I never received the book. It would be great if you could give me an ecopy. There seem to problems with shipping every time I order a print copy.
Very clear explanations and applications. Good for Level 3 BTEC learners.
Will consider as replacement for an older (though updated) marketing foundations text. This is very nicely laid out for a 'modern' reader, boxes, examples, cases etc; and good flow and sequence of topics.
Sample Materials & Chapters
Chapter 6: Markets and segmentation in an international context