- Gabriele Suder - Federation University, Australia
International Business & Management (General)
Designed to compliment existing textbooks for the course, the Companion provides:
- A helpful overview of International Business key concepts and theories in support of your course expecations
- Tips, notes and possible exam questions to help you remember key points and International business issues
- 'Going further' sections to help you on your way to earning extra marks
- Guidance and excercises to aid study and revision skills
- Pointers to success in exams and written excercises
The Sage Course Companion in International Business is much more than a revision guide; it is an essential tool that will help readers take their course understanding to new levels and help them achieve success in their undergraduate course.
Very useful for students to apply theory to real life business world.
The book has covered enough information on Internationalisation, International Business, strategy, operations and strategic alliances. Some of the cases discussed were really useful for the readers.
This will be an excellent addition to my students' reading in International Business