How to Write Successful Business and Management Essays
- Patrick Tissington - University of Warwick, UK
- Markus Hasel - Management Consultant, Paris
Business & Academic Skills | Essays/Dissertations (UG)
A systematic guide to successfully producing written work for business and management degrees. The authors address the all-too-common pitfalls of essay assignments, as well as providing readers with a step-by-step programme to approach essay questions, both in coursework and exam contexts.
New to the Second Edition:
- Relevance of writing skills to employability highlighted throughout
- Additional content on researching a topic
- New content on adapting writing for different audiences
- New content on academic writing tips
- Addition of useful websites
- Additional coverage of plagiarism
- More on critical evaluation
- More on changing requirements through different levels of study.
Suitable for all business and management students looking to improve their essay writing skills.
Student Success is a series of essential guides for students of all levels. From how to think critically and write great essays to boosting your employability and managing your wellbeing, the Student Success series helps you study smarter and get the best from your time at university.
This resource is a must for teachers and students alike. It is relevant and up-to-date on curriculum change and on disruptive technology impacting learning and teaching delivery. It will enable mastery of essay writing for life.
This book presents a much needed, well structured and extremely accessible opportunity to those seeking further guidance on writing essays.
This book is a must for students in higher education, not only those studying business and management but across the social sciences. It demystifies essay-writing by providing a practical and accessible yet rigorous guide to writing excellent essays. It offers students a route to develop their own informed voice, a critical skill both in higher education and in the wider world of work.
My students have found this book invaluable
Sample Materials & Chapters
Chapter 10: How Essay Writing Will Help with Your Career Success