New to the 4th Edition:
- A chapter on “Evidence-Based Health Promotion” addressing the development of an evidence base for health promotion.
- Expanded coverage of health inequalities, equity and social exclusion
- Further discussion of mental health promotion and well-being
- Key concepts are now highlighted and explained throughout the book
- 'Critical reflection’ boxes have been added to help the reader think critically about an issue or approach.
The book is supported by online resources with up to 20 original case studies from around the world, access to full SAGE journal articles, and seminar questions for lecturers.
- A collection of original case studies from around the world
- Further reading to help with assignments and exams
- Seminar Questions