Find Your Source
- Gary Thomas - University of Birmingham
Super Quick Skills
Essays/Dissertations (UG) | Research Project | Specific Study Skills (General)
- Hone your research skills and use your library effectively
- Focus your online search so you don’t get lost down a black hole
- Sniff out quality sources (and reject the unreliable ones).
Super Quick Skills provides the essential building blocks you need to succeed at university - fast. Packed with practical, positive advice on core academic and life skills, you’ll discover focused tips and strategies to use straight away. Whether it’s writing great essays, understanding referencing or managing your wellbeing, find out how to build good habits and progress your skills throughout your studies.
- Learn core skills quickly
- Apply them right away and see results
- Succeed in your studies and in life
Super Quick Skills gives you the foundations you need to confidently navigate the ups and downs of university life.
Visit the SAGE Study Skills hub for tips, resources and videos on study success!
A great little book for our transition to HE programme. I particularly like the glossary for jargon busting new academic words. Top tips alongside have-a-go activities. I'll be promoting this to new students.
Focused and accessible
Really important for helping our students develop study skills in year 1. This whole series is very user friendly.