Doing Narrative Research
- Molly Andrews - University of East London, UK
- Corinne Squire - University of East London, UK
- Maria Tamboukou - University of East London, UK
Case Study & Narrative Analysis | Communication Research Methods | Sociological Research Methods
This book will be invaluable for all students, researchers and academics looking to use narrative methods in their own social research.
Excellent user friendly book which captures the subject matter on Narrative Research in a holistic manner.
New chapters on topics including:
- narratives and embodiment
- visual narratives
- narratives and storyworlds
- new media narratives
- Deleuzian perspectives in narrative research.
Sample Materials & Chapters
Introduction: What is Narrative Research?