Cross-Cultural Management: Essential Concepts introduces readers to the fundamentals of cross-cultural management by exploring the influence of culture on interpersonal interactions in organizational settings and examining the ever-increasing number of cross-cultural challenges that global managers face in today’s workplace.
The Fourth Edition reflects the most current thinking on the topic and includes a series of new features including:
- Enhanced coverage of language issues, offering strategies for improving communication in multinational companies (Ch.6)
- New discussions about the relationship between immigration and international management (Ch. 11)
- Increased emphasis on understanding the mechanisms of cross-cultural interactions
- Best practices for transferring knowledge across cultures (Ch.9)
- Expanded coverage of cross-generational considerations (Ch.11)
- New and updated examples, statistics, discussion questions and references.
The book is complemented by a companion website featuring a range of tools and resources for lecturers, including chapter-specific PowerPoint slides, and a Microsoft Word test bank containing multiple-choice, true/false, and open-ended questions for each chapter.
Suitable reading for undergraduate and postgraduate students taking Change Management courses.
Password-protected Instructor Resources include :
- Microsoft Word test bank containing multiple choice, true/false, and open-ended questions for each chapter.
- Chapter-specific PowerPoint slides