In Corporate Responsibility, Paul Argenti covers the growing discipline and functional area of Corporate Responsibility (CR) in organisations. Within the broader definition of CR, Argenti makes the case that corporate social responsibility is good for business and focuses on how leaders can balance the needs of their organisations with responsibilities to key constituencies.
Through cases focusing on the social, reputational, and environmental consequences of corporate activities, you’ll learn how to make difficult choices, promote responsible behaviour within your organisations, and understand the role personal values play in developing effective leadership skills.
Corporate Responsibility also:
- Makes the business case of CR, explaining the financial, strategic, competitive, and social benefits of CR
- Outlines the three components of CR, outlining the corporation’s responsibility to the environment, to society, and to consumers
- Discusses the role of ethics and philanthropy as it relates to corporate responsibility
- Explains how to communicate and implement CR strategically and effectively.
Calling all instructors!
It’s easy to log on to SAGE’s password-protected Instructor Teaching Site at study.sagepub.com/argenti for complete and protected access to all text-specific Instructor Resources for Corporate Responsibility. Simply provide your institutional information for verification and within 72 hours you’ll be able to use your login information for any SAGE title!
Password-protected Instructor Resources include the following:
- A Microsoft® Word® test bank, is available containing multiple choice, true/false, short answer, and essay questions for each chapter. The test bank provides you with a diverse range of pre-written options as well as the opportunity for editing any question and/or inserting your own personalized questions to effectively assess students’ progress and understanding.
- A Respondus electronic test bank, is available and can be used on PCs. The test bank contains multiple choice, true/false, short answer, and essay questions for each chapter and provides you with a diverse range of pre-written options as well as the opportunity for editing any question and/or inserting your own personalized questions to effectively assess students’ progress and understanding. Respondus is also compatible with many popular learning management systems so you can easily get your test questions into your online course.
- Editable, chapter-specific Microsoft® PowerPoint® slides offer you complete flexibility in easily creating a multimedia presentation for your course.
- The Instructor Teaching Site includes an instructor manual with case notes and answers to case questions.