The New Essential for School Leaders
- Kathryn Kee - Results Coaching Global
- Karen Anderson - Results Coaching Global
- Vicky Dearing - Results Coaching Global
- Edna Harris - Coaching For Results, Inc.
- Frances Shuster - Results Coaching Global
Foreword by Dennis Sparks
Coaching | Continuing Professional Development | Leadership
Built upon the International Coaching Federation standards and competencies for coaching, this book introduces leaders to results coaching, a model that:
- Provides a navigation system for impacting new thinking and solution finding at every level of school systems
- Creates new pathways in the brain resulting in new energy and motivation
- Teaches language that builds trust and scaffolds confidence and competence
- Models thinking processes that move people to action
- Focuses on goal clarity and multiple options leading to action and achievement.
"RESULTS coaching is a humanistic approach to developing needed teacher proficiencies. It draws from a standards-based body of research to teach a mandated curriculum with high-yield strategies to produce results. RESULTS coaching incorporates the best from many models of coaching, including cognitive coaching, and provides a valuable resource for leaders to clearly articulate the expectations of the work of schools.”
"Leaders who are truly committed to substantive and lasting change will find that RESULTS coaching is one of the definitive actions that they can take. As a beneficiary of RESULTS coaching, I know it works. The authors make many skills accessible to school leaders, who can begin tomorrow changing the way they interact with staff and colleagues and accelerating the level at which they achieve their goals for staff and students."
Sample Materials & Chapters
RESULTS Navigation System (inside back cover)