Action Research in Healthcare
- Elizabeth Koshy - Imperial College London, UK
- Valsa Koshy - Brunel University, UK
- Heather Waterman - University of Manchester, UK
Action Research | Nursing | Other Health Specialties
- introducing innovations
- planning, actioning and evaluating new ideas
- seeking to improve patient care
- working collaboratively.
Taking you through the process step-by-step, Action Research in Healthcare explains how to tackle each stage of your project - from planning the study and undertaking a literature review, through to gathering and interpreting data and implementing findings. Examples of action research projects are included throughout to illustrate how the method works in practice.
Action Research in Healthcare assumes no previous knowledge of the subject and is the ideal resource for anyone about to start or already involved in a project.
Sample Materials & Chapters
Chapter 1: What is Action Research?