Action Research for Student Teachers
- Colin Forster - University of Gloucestershire, UK
- Rachel Eperjesi - University of Gloucestershire, UK
Action Research | Educational Research Methods | Teacher Training
Action research is a popular part of many teacher training courses but understanding how to do it well is not always straightforward. Previously known as Action Research for New Teachers, this book will guide trainee teachers through each step of the process, from initial stages of planning and research, through to how to analyse data and write up a research project.
This second edition includes:
· A new ‘Critical task’ feature, with suggested responses
· Discussion of where action research ‘fits’ in the word of education research
· Exploration of the skills and attributes needed for undertaking action research
· Guidance on how to write with clarity and purpose.
Well structured text on doing action research projects.