A Little Guide for Teachers: Teacher Wellbeing and Self-care
A Little Guide for Teachers
Continuing Professional Development | Social/Emotional Leadership | Teacher Resources
Teachers can’t teach effectively if they’re demotivated and exhausted; and they shouldn’t they have to! A Little Guide for Teachers: Teacher Wellbeing and Self-Care explains how wellbeing is essential to effective teaching, and gives teachers practical tools to take back control of the classroom.
The Little Guide for Teachers series is little in size but BIG on all the support and inspiration you need to navigate your day to day life as a teacher.
· Authored by experts in the field
· Easy to dip in-and-out of
· Interactive activities encourage you to write into the book and make it your own
· Fun engaging illustrations throughout
· Read in an afternoon or take as long as you like with it!
Sample Materials & Chapters
Chapter 1 - How Can I Keep My Values and Moral Purpose at the Forefront of My Pr