A Little Guide for Teachers: Efficient Marking
A Little Guide for Teachers
Continuing Professional Development | Learning Support/Teaching Assistants | Teacher Resources
A Little Guide for Teachers: Efficient Marking is full of highly innovative, practical and labour-saving strategies that shows busy teachers exactly how to provide feedback which moves learning forward, but which also inspires and motivates pupils to want to improve.
The Little Guide for Teachers series is little in size but BIG on all the support and inspiration you need to navigate your day to day life as a teacher.
· Authored by experts in the field
· Easy to dip in-and-out of
· Interactive activities encourage you to write into the book and make it your own
· Fun engaging illustrations throughout
· Read in an afternoon or take as long as you like with it!
Sample Materials & Chapters
Chapter 1 - Do You Need to Take the Marking Home?